Wednesday, June 16, 2010

smiles and more

Zoe loves to watch tv - she must be related to us :-) I think she probably likes the flashing light more than the programming, but I hope she's learning a lot from the Food Network and HGTV (and hopefully not learning much from the Bachelorette!). Here she is in action:
She also likes to nulti-task. In the picture below she is eating, holding dad's hand AND watching tv!

This morning she was all smiles and giggles and I finally caught a few on camera. I don't know what she is doing with her tongue......



3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Oh her smile is so cute!! I love her tongue sticking out a little. I am glad she finally let you take some of her smiling, William likes to make concerned faces instead once he sees the camera.

TheAlfonsos said...

Love that smile! Your mom and I are here in Phoenix checking out the cute pics, and got a good laugh from her smile - she has sort of a crazy clown look in one, which I love! your mom is jealous that she wasn't smiling last week.

Ashley said...

She is so cute. Lincoln has a hard time sitting in his Bumbo chair, I think it is because he is too tall. I can't wait to see her!