Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gettin' Crafty With It.....

This weekend I was feeling crafty. A while back, we went camping and thought that it would be fun and functional to have some carrying cases for some of our camping equipment. We went to the fabric store shortly after we got home and Moose picked out this cute and durable desert camo fabric. I finally got around to designing the pattern and making the cover for the camp stove (Moose's family calls it a Cache Cooker) this weekend. I think it turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.



4 comments:

Fern said...

Wow! Nice work Katie. It looks very professional! What a great idea, making a cover for a camp stove!

Rachel said...

That looks awesome! It even has a zipper, which I personally think is one of the hardest things to sew (you can tell I don't sew much).

Mindy Sauther said...

That cover is fantastic! You know you could sell a lot of those at New Brighton Beach.

Ashley said...

You are awesome! I am always shocked and surprised by your craftiness.