Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

We weren't going to get a Christmas tree this year. It's not that we don't love the holiday season, but we don't have much room and will be spending most of the holiday season in California anyway. However, my sweet mother-in-law bought us the cutest little ornament (2 little moose characters holding a sign that says Katie and Kyle: 2008) so we HAD to have something to hang it on. We ended up getting this cute little tree at Target for 10 bucks. I decorated it with some random stuff around the house and voila! it feels like Christmas around here. Moose and I agree that we're glad we got the tree - it feels so much more festive in our apartment now.


When we came home from Target, we found this lovely little card on our doorstep:



Not that there's anything wrong with the card - I LOVE Christmas cards (by the way - email me your address already so that I can send you one) - but I just found it SO funny. I guess in Las Vegas it really is easier to just assume that people speak Spanish instead of English.
Feliz Navidad!


2 comments:

aubri said...

Oh I love your little tree! You need to post a picture of that ornament-it sounds way cute! You crack me up about that Christmas card! What? I thought Spanish was supposed to be our first language here in Vegas...no?

Edwards Fam said...

Yeah, pretty funny about the espanol, but I'm thinking they're hoping for a tip too...those sneaky people.

I love the Christmas blog!! And I love your tree! Merry Christmas!