Thursday, February 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

A birthday shout-out (okay, okay, it's a few hours early...) to the most beautiful, smart, funny, charming, talented, wonderful, inspiring seventeen-year-old that I know. I can't believe that my baby sister is 17! I love you so much and am SO proud of you for everything that you've made of your life. You are special - and I don't mean "special" :-) I know that you are much more talented with photo editing than I am, but here are a few of my favorite pictures that I took of you over Christmas break.





We love you Lisi-Lu! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

oh my goodness - lisa is 17!!!
i remember her being so little (like 7 or 8?) the last time i saw her.
i guess it has just been too long since i have seen you and the rest of the haycock family.
hope all is well with you.
we should catch up someday soon. :)
jill

Lori said...

I agree with you Katie. Lisa is really "special" and we are so lucky to have her in our family. Thanks for being such a great example to her. I love you both.
P.S. You too Moose!
Love, Mom

Troop 220 said...

Katie, I visit your blog through Jenna's blog. We, the Hay Gang, would have to agree with you Lisa is special. We love her and are sad we don't see her frequently. You and Lisa look so much like your mother. You are all so beautiful. I enjoy reading about you and Moose.

Candice said...

My gosh! The last time I saw lisa she was a little kid!

Jenna and Scott said...

I love that black and white picture of her! You are good at taking pictures!