Sunday, June 21, 2009

I REALLY WANT TO MAKE THIS!!!!



It is the CUTEST reversable apron that there ever was! If you want to buy the pattern for me, you can get it here. I have to go to a conference all next week, so you have plenty of time to order it and have it shipped to me in time for me to start on it next weekend :-). If you are feeling really generous, you could also buy me some cute fabric for it here. Thanks in advance - you're the best!
If you're also of the crafty inclination - check out the whole new section of links that I added on the right-hand side of the blog titled "Fun Blogs". There are TONS of crafty and fun blogs that have totally consumed my weekend and given me SO many ideas to fill my summer with. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

can you make me one? thanks.

TheAlfonsos said...

Might be a fun Phoenix project???? I love it!!! How about I order the pattern?

Katie said...

Cindy - I love you. It's a plan!

TheAlfonsos said...

It's ordered - should we purchase fabric before hand or go together when you get here? We've got a couple "mom and pop" fabric stores here that would have a better selection than Joanns

Alys said...

Okay, I just was browsing crafty websites yesterday and saw this same apron and saved a copy of the picture because I thought it was so cute. There are so many amazing ideas on the internet, I have to be careful I don't surf my summer away!

Unknown said...

I will volunteer to go fabric shopping with you guys since I have the best eye for it. ;)
Moose

Amy said...

Totally cute...so you are taking orders then?? LOL!

Lori said...

I want to see the apron you made with Cindy. Please post a picture.
I love your skirt!
Mom