Sunday, June 14, 2009

What we've been up to....

It's been a long time since I posted! I'm out of school now, so I've had much more time to lounge around and scheme up projects for myself. Moose has started a new job, but the training aspect of it hasn't been full time so we've enjoyed spending a lot of time together this week. We're on a mission to go through all of our stuff and de-junk our house. How did 2 people wind up with so much stuff? Anyway, we've already taken one trip to DI and plan to take a few more. We spent a leisurely morning at the pool on Friday and both wound up with sunburns - looks like we're not made for sunbathing. We've also been trying our hand at some new things around the house. Here are a few pictures:
Homemade bagels. They're not the prettiest bagels I've even seen, but they were fun to make and even more fun to eat!

I made some new pillows for our living room couches. We love curling up on the couch and watching our favorite shows, so our pillows get quite a workout. These are cute, eh?

I used some of the old scrapbooking paper that I had on hand to cover this old box to help organize some of my craft supplies. I'm so excited to have time to be crafty this summer! I already have about 10 projects on my list. I'll post them as they are finished.
This wasn't a very exciting post, but at least it was a post. I'll try to be better now that I'm not so busy with school.

1 comment:

Bug said...

Cute box and pillows. I've been wanting to recover our couch pillow too, and make some for Ava's room. Oh how I wish we lived close so we could be crafty together. You could help me with my sewing and I could help you with... ah, you know how to do everything so I guess it would be just you helping me! Hey, so do tell about Moose's new job.