Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Last 2 Weeks

Wow! I can't believe that it's been just over 2 weeks since the little Zoester was born! Time is flying by already. Here's what we've been up to in the last 2 weeks (minus the eating, pooping, sleeping, trying to sleep, etc)

My mom came to visit for almost a week and was a huge help. She stayed up with Zoe every night so that we could really rest for the first week - I know, we're spoiled. But seriously, I think it helped me recover from the c-section 10 times faster than if I'd been up all night that week. Thanks, Mom!


I don't know exactly what she's doing in this picture, but I thought it was SO cute!

This is actually her second sponge bath, but we were unprepared for the camera the first time. She doesn't really enjoy getting bathed. But then again, she hates it when we take her clothes off or change her diaper too. Modest little girl :-)

These are a few pictures that I took today. She had her 2 week checkup today. She is now 8 pounds, 10 oz (50th percentile), 20 1/2 inches tall (50th percentile), and her head measures 37 1/2 cm (75th percentile).



Every day she changes her mind about which binky is her favorite. For the last 2 days the purple binky has been her favorite - she even keeps her hand on it to protect it from falling out.

All in all, we're pretty lucky to have such an adorable, good baby. Hopefully she stays this way!

5 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Katie she is beautiful!!! She sounds like she is such a good baby too. Enjoy every minute with her because they grow up WAY too fast...and then they start getting all sassy and talking back!

Alys said...

She is super cute!

aubri said...

She is adorable! And I'm jealous of all the sleep you got :) Congrats to you both!

doug said...

I saw that middle picture and i thought, "who's torso is that?" then it realized... it's moose's forearm.

Troop 220 said...

Your little Zoe is sooo cute! How great for you guys that Lori came out to help. I know that sleep was very much needed. :)