Monday, May 31, 2010

What a guy....

I have the best husband. He is always trying new recipes and making me delicious food. Tonight he turned our bbq into a smoker and smoked some DELICIOUS ribs, along with grilling some great chicken and zucchini. Check out the ribs -
Zoe has decided that she doesn't like her bouncy chair right now. I think she's figured out that we put her in there when we need to do something other than cater to her every whim. It's hard to tell in this picture, but she is putting her feet on the battery box and standing up in the chair in protest. I guess we need to start using the seatbelt so that she doesn't catapult herself out of it.

On Friday I went to school to show off Zoe. She was very good the whole time and even impressed some of the football coaches with her burping abilities :-) Although I already knew it, it was fun to have so many people tell me how cute and sweet of a baby that we have.

The other day Zoe was sitting up and watching TV with her dad. How cute! I know, she's screaming in this picture, but she really was enjoying herself until the camera turned on. I swear that girl can hear the noise that the camera makes when it is turning on because no matter how happy she was before, she starts crying every time the camera turns on. Oh well.

1 comment:

Alys said...

It is fun to show off a baby. And, it makes it even better when the baby is well behaved.
It's too bad she doesn't like the bouncer. Harrison loved his. He is just about too big for it, but I still put him in it occasionally.